Hear how to Reset Forgotten Windows Password of windows 10/8/7. Sometime we use computers and use password for safety and forgot it and we have gone to other for help. There when need to reset a lost Windows password. This is very easy to do using bootable disk like PCUnloker. You can do it with own, Reset Forgotten Windows Password on windows 10/8/7 very easily and comfortably.
Making Bootable PCUnlocker CD
- Download the ZIP file for PCUnlocker using another PC you can access.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a folder on your hard disk.
- Open the extracted folder in Windows Explorer.
- Then you’ll see an ISO file named pcunlocker.iso that you need to burn to a CD (or USB).
BURN ISO FILE:
- To make a bootable CD (or USB drive) from that ISO file.
- You can use freeware ISO2Disc. Insert a blank CD and open up ISO2Disc, navigate to the ISO file in the unzipped files.
- Choose the “Burn to CD/DVD” option and click on Start Burn.
- It will create a bootable PCUnlocker CD in one or two minutes.
- If you don’t have a blank CD, you can make a bootable USB of PCUnlocker .
Boot Your PC/Computer from CD/dvd/usb
Now you have a bootable PCUnlocker CD/dvd/usb, insert it into the computer whose password you want to reset. As soon as you turn on the computer, press a system defined key depend on pc brand (such as F12, ESC, DEL, F2) to access BIOS. Go to the BOOT menu and set CD/DVD, USB as first boot option.
Reset Forgotten Windows Password
When you’ve booted to CD, PCUnlocker will find the Windows operating systems that were installed on your hard drive. Select one of your user accounts in the list, and click on Reset Password button to proceed.
This will open the Change Password dialog, letting you enter a new password or leave it blank to remove password. If you’ve chosen a local account that was connected to a Microsoft account, you’ll get the warning that the program will convert your Microsoft account back to local user.
Once you click OK, your Windows password will be reset immediately. Reboot your computer and reverse the changes you made to BIOS. You can then log back in to Windows with the new password!
ALSO READ WHAT IS LAPTOP?